Thursday, March 1, 2012

Randomness

I gotta say....I gave up FB for Lent, so maybe I will start to blog a little more than once every two years! =0 But what to write about? More TV? Ok....

The Bachelor - Ben is going to choose Courtney! I picked Lindzie from the beginning, but which Bachelor actually gets it right anyway? I mean even Whatshisface selected Emily and they couldn't make it work....that would be why she's going to be the next Bachelorette! I know they edit to make the villains....but some of the stuff that girl (Courtney) says is ridiculous. Winning!

Survivor One World - I'm so over the men vs women! I would HATE to be in this all women tribe. They SUCK!!! Although I give whatsherface props for making a comeback win for immunity. I honestly find myself fast forwarding after the immunity challenge til the vote cuz I don't really care about this season. Go back to mixing up the tribes CBS!

Amazing Race - Brechel again? Oye! Why do I find myself cheering these two on whether it's on BB or AR? Guess cuz they are the 'underdog'. Rachel seriously though....thought you were supposed to be good at math?

The Voice - I really like....but have only watched the first epi that was on after the Superbowl. 2hour long shows are too hard for me watch in one sitting. My limit is the Bachelor/ette. And that's because a long time ago my SIL her mom and sister got me hooked!

New Shows:
Alcatraz -
Love that it's set in SF of course. Love to see Hurley in a new show. It's new, different and interesting....and from JJ Abrams. Must mean it'll be canceled soon :(
Touch - Only one show in...but I LOVED this one!!! Especially with one of the first lines being 'Damnit Jack!' from Kiefer. I miss 24! This is another different and interesting show....likely to be canceled I'm sure because networks don't think people can handle different.
Suburgatory - FUNNY! Good cast. The lead girl reminds me of Emma Stone.
Up All Night
- Took a few epis for me to like, but this show is freaking hilarious! Great cast and sometimes strangely mimics my life! LOL
Awake - this one starts tonight but looks good!!!
Once Upon a Time - Granted I am still two epis behind....but I like it. The Evil Queen is played by the same actress that was in the one season only canceled summer show 'Swingtown'
The Firm - I don't really remember the movie, but I like the show. The fact that it got moved to SATURDAYS is a horrible sign. Nice to see Juliette Lewis in something. Also, another Swingtown Alum in this one. She was also in last season of Dexter.
House of Lies - Don Cheadle and Veronica Mars herself, Kristen Bell. Enough said. (HILARIOUS!!! Raunchy!)
Homeland - Wow! Good stuff! Claire Danes was awesome and I predicted she'd get an Emmy/ Golden Globe. One down one to go!
Revenge - Might be my favorite new show!! Great show. Great cast! Haven't watched last night's episode yet...but the last one (Fire and Ice) was SO GOOD!! It'll be interesting to see where it goes after this season.
The Killing Who killed Rosie Larsen? Hard to watch in parts, but a really good show! Season 2 starts in one month. Let's hope Season 2 ends better than Season 1! "Yo Linden!"
The Lying Game -
Why do I watch ABC Family? Between this and Pretty Little Liars, I get my fill of teenage drama that makes no sense but it's good! So ridiculously ridiculous but they keep me watching. Sutton vs. Emma. Speaking of twins ...
Ringer - Siobhan vs Bridget. I'm not sure if this show will last...I'm a mere 4 epis behind, so I can't really comment, but I do like SMG!


That's all for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment