The Bachelor: The Women Tell All - 2 hours of my life I'll never get back. I heard that some of the tabloids have spilled the beans at who 'won' this season (which I have avoided along with all previews)...which brings me to: why was Courtney on the Women Tell All? To defend herself? Obviously, EVERYTHING she said was rehearsed and probably written for her. Nothing seemed sincere. Did ABC want to have her on because she DID win....or because Lindzie did and they are trying to throw the viewers off? Honestly....if she DID win, why bother coming on the WTA show? She could explain herself on the 'After the Final Rose' episode....and really at that point she could have told all the other girls to screw themselves! Oh and Shawntell from Brad's season....I have the feeling she told Ben in secret "when this doesn't work out for you, call me!'
Survivor One World - I seriously despise this season! If I wasn't in a fantasy survivor league, I'd not watch at all (yes, fantasy survivor). (spoiler alert) Seriously though....the men WIN immunity and they all vote to go to tribal??? You KNOW one of you is going home, right? Lief and Bill already had targets on their backs...why not say 'oh hell no, we aren't going to tribal council voluntarily!" Colton is so annoying. I wish the guys would have manned up and got rid of him! Why is he so 'powerful'? What a lame group of guys. And the girls are just as annoying! Kat and Alicia in particular. Actually if the two of them left...they'd be an ok tribe. Looks like the may be mixing up the tribes next week? IDK....
Amazing Race - I watch too much tv...I can't remember who went home? The Twin Brothers? Yeah I think so....watermelons vs. stringing a harp. I would have went with harp (although the brothers did too). It's not a season with Brechel unless she's crying about something...and frequently! Although, divorced couple girl was pretty mean to her.
Top Chef - I was glad to see that Paul won. Those girls were just mean to Beverly!
The Voice - I think it's the battle rounds this week....maybe I should clear off the 10 hours of the Voice I haven't watched from my dvr! I'll just start with this week's show. Granted I won't like or dislike anyone in particular...but at this point I know I won't watch all the episodes.
American Idol - Oh, is this show still on? I don't miss watching this. Too many hours per week to watch...and almost always the wrong person wins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are a hoot!
ReplyDelete