Monday, April 2, 2012

Tv and more tv and finales (already!)

The Firm - I don't know if people don't like this show because they compared it to the movie or what? I like it! I don't compare it to the movie, simply because I don't really remember the movie. Anyway, my husband and I still watch it even though it got moved to Saturdays AND has already gotten canceled. =(

Grey's Anatomy - seems like Grey's has lost something, no? Or maybe it's the network's fault for not airing consecutive episodes. I still watch of course.....and I will until the show is canceled! But honestly, who thought Owen and Christina would work?? They can't have everyone happy on the show at the same time. And please....just get Mark and Lexie back together.

Survivor: One World - Thankfully, Colton is gone. Karma is a B! Once the tribes mixed up the sexes, this season got a little more interesting. Tarzan is still cray cray. Girls are smart getting rid of the 'strong' players. However, this season is still pretty lame!

Ringer - FINALLY got caught up! I hope it gets renewed. I don't know how long they can keep Siobhan being alive a secret. Unless she plans on having a home birth....I imagine once she arrives at the hospital that would tip everyone off. Perhaps, that will be the season finale?

The Voice - I never did watch from the beginning, only picked it up from the live shows that started last Monday. So far, my favorite is Lindsey Paveo from Team Xtina! Where's she from? =)
(Sidebar: Adam looks hot with his new haircut!!)

Nikita - They crammed SO much into the first season that it seems like season two isn't nearly as good. Seriously though, they revealed too much in the first season....they could have kept Alex as Nikita's mole for much longer. Then again....maybe they thought they were going to get canceled and hurried the stories up a bit. Better that then a seriously weird series finale (think Dollhouse).

Fringe - They should have ended it last season. It was a shocking season finale (last season) and even though it pissed me off....it was a solid end to the story. Not sure where they are going this season nor if it's getting picked up for another season. Maybe they will constantly have to come up with good season finales thinking it will be their series finale?

The Killing - Yeah! Just started again on April 1. Should be another good season. At some point, they promise, we WILL find out who killed Rosie!

It's only April and some shows have already had their season finales:

Alcatraz - Is it just me....or do you think the warden is going to be behind the door? Also, you KNOW Tommy will sneak into the hospital and transfuse his blood to save Rebecca. Who knows if we will find out, since I haven't heard if the show has been renewed yet.

Lying Game - Not a huge shocker that Sutton is working with Mommy Dearest, but still a good season ender! Poor Emma....what did she ever do to deserve this? Hopefully ABC Family picks it up for another season so we can see more drama. (I hate to admit when I like these shows...)

Pretty Little Liars - Jenna can see and is framing Garrett for Ali's murder. Mona is part of a group to torment the girls? I knew she was somehow involved from the beginning! I also think Maya is/was involved. Was Toby aware of the girls secret this whole time? I'm confused.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why, but my brain is resisting to program LOST, I mean Alcatraz, into my tv-viewing regimen. Maybe its because it's on FOX and not ABC, so it is finding difficulty with processing LOST, I mean Alcatraz, being on a different network. I guess I'll wait 'til I can get the whole season on Netflix and start from the beginning. Agree about the SF setting; gives me a personal vested interest.

    ReplyDelete